Tommy agrees with me

Note that Tommy, in the third quarter, noted that the Celtics defense was
going to suffer when they traded JJ for Delk. They showed a stat that our
defense has dropped from 42% shooting to 47%, a huge drop ub the last games.
Erik Williams  replaced Kedrick and JJ in the two guard spot. Regardless of
the hype, Erik Williams does not have the hops nor the quickness to guard the
two guards. Even worse, Williams also hurts us on the offensive end.

I would like to see a stat of our record when Kedrick or JJ was starting
versus otherwise.

Scouts know where the Celts weakness is: the two guard spot, both on defense
and offense.

Delk is a backup two and that is it. Strickland has the same problems but
actually can play a little D and can play some backup point.

We are headed for the lottery the way Obie has this team assemblied. However,
all we have to do is make the playoffs with the parity in the East.
Therefore, we can two chances to resurrect this team. I actually would prefer
doing both of them. The goal is to get the team more physical, athletic,
better defensive and better shooting.

1) Replace Williams/Delk with Kedrick. We finally would have a guy who can
play some stud one-on-one defense at the two spot. He also adds rebounding.
He will hurt us on the offensive end slightly (versus Delk, not Williams) but
should help on the fastbreaking and help get us some easy baskets.

2) Replace Williams/Delk with Rogers and move Pierce to the two. We then have
some nice size at the 3 thorough 5 spots. We would then have shooters at 4
positions.  Pierce is a great defender at the 3 spot right now and already
sometimes guards the 2 guards in the fourth quarter. Walker's  and Rogers
defensive deficiencys are reduced with the new rules.

I don't know what it is going to take for Obie to get a clue. Right now, he
is reaping what he sowed. He wanted Delk over JJ and now he's got him.
However, he can't start him against bigger twos like Mashburn. Hee Haw. Obie
also wouldn't give Kedrick any enough time to develop earlier in the season
and now he may be forced to develop him in the last 25 games. However, I
don't think Obie is even smart enough to do that. He wouldn't even put
Kedrick in until the last 3 minutes of a blowout. WHAT A LOSER THIS OBIE IS.

Some people were saying Obie was a coach of the year candidate. Well, it
wasn't Obie. I was a combination of great play by the dynamic duo with the
some from the new rules and Dick Harter. We won inspite of this idiot....

DJessen33