re: Luxury item? Rogers a necessity

From: Josh Ozersky <jozersky1@xxxxxxxxxx>

This is Peter May's best column in a long, long time. Really says everything that needs to be said about signing Rogers. Check it out.
I read that article. I agree with you. Only question is, "What has the Globe done with the real Peter May?" If he keeps writing reasonable and crafted arguments of this sort, one might just have to change one's opinion of him. Neither's likely, but certainly possible. Wonder if this is more indicative of May's potential as a writer, or if he actually took more than ten minutes to write this one?

Uh, re-sign Rodney Rogers.

Bird