RE: ESPN likes the pick and says Songaila should step in and play nex t season

Hey,
An A- for the 50th pick is doing well, but isn't Songaila redundant with
DD from Greece around. You can make the case that Demos is a better
prospect having achieved more against better competition

If the C's interest in DD is genuine and he's the real deal,
I would have taken the guy from Argentina, who ain't no
roster or tax burden, as he's in Argentina or parts unknown for awhile.

Now, if DD Ramone is just in the camp for a look see, than Songaila makes
more sense.

Now here's something amusing to ponder. Let's say Wallace had DD Ramone all lined
up with a promise to be signed, and he was drafting the best PF available to stash in
Europe for a couple of years to develop for future trade purposes.

But here comes Songaila spoiling the plan, because he's sick of Europe, and
came to the states to make his mark, and doesn't want to go back. So, now you have a
quandary. You don't need both Songaila and DD on the roster at the same time.....
Ray

> ** Original Subject: RE: ESPN likes the pick and says Songaila should step in and play
nex t season
> ** Original Sender: "Berry, Mark  S" <berrym@BATTELLE.ORG>
> ** Original Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:43:01 -0700 (PDT)

.>

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/