not sure whether we helped ourselves or not with the
50th pick, but I like the move toward bringing in some
seasoned europeans to look at during the summer.

anyone hear anything about josip sesar? will he ever
be a player, or is he another ben pepper?

looking forward to hearing reports on the shaw's
league. when does that get started? are kedrick, forte
and cook playing?

i'm still not ready to give up on forte. he may never
be a point guard, but he could be a valuable combo
guard, especially when walker goes into point forward
mode. can anyone say anything good about forte--his
practice habits, locker room presence, willingness to
work and improve? same with kedrick.
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com