Re: Billups / Jason Jennings

 We should sign Chauncey Billups if he will take the exception. He is way better than anybody we have. - Mishra
  Colin Hall <sly_75@yahoo.com> wrote: Chancey Is now a free agent. Could we sign him and
tell Rogers to pack up? Would he want to come back?
4.5 mil exception?

I went to school at Arkansas State and got to see
Jason Jennings play. He is a legit 7 footer with a
huge wingspan. Really only played 2 years after
tranferring from that "other" college in Hogville.
He could definately start and hit the boards while
blocking shots. Not going to be a superstar, but not
going to be Jim Mclvaine either.

Opinions?

Colin
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com