From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com] On Behalf
Of pete hunter
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 10:58 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Lee Benson

Why not take Lee Benson?  We are always bemoaning the
Celtics' youth.  That would be one way to get older.
Also, we could use a 6'11" guy who is filled out and
can shoot.  Some basketball coaches insist the best
shooters they have ever seen have been inmates or
ex-inmates.

Players I don't want:

1. Matt Barnes -- We just don't need another guy in
that 6'7" range.  ESPN now has him projected to go to
the Celtics.

2. Juan Dixon -  If Forte isn't cutting the mustard, I
sure don't want the poor man's version.  168 pound
tweener.  I hope whoever does take him gets league
permission to send a bodyguard into the lane with him.
 ACC POY, but the ACC is not exactly tough guy
central.

3. Chris Christofferson --  Right size, but he has
feet like drums of mercury.

I doubt it could ever happen, but I wish we could
draft Gadzuric.  Once that guy gets a coach and he
toughens up a bit, I think he'll be all right.
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com