Re: Draft News On A Slow Sunday

OK, I'll bite here; I am tempted to pose this as a challenge, but since I
don't know the answer, I pose it only as a question.  Can anyone name a
player drafted below #40 who has played more than one NBA season?  (I suppose
that has to include undrafted players, but I am looking for folk drafted low
who "made it."