Re: Great run!!

Dorine, you hit the nail on the head.  How refreshing it was to be so
emotionally involved in NBA basketball this far into the playoffs.  And to
think we've only touched on our potential!  Don't get me wrong, losing last
night hurt pretty bad - but, in retrospect, it was a great season.  Just
think how list and newsgroup members were making annual predictions at the
start of the season.  The big debate was whether we could even make  the
playoffs.  Vindication baby!!  We're back!!!!!!