RE: Latest from Andy Katz

#4 and Swift for Miller! Can we come up with something better? Maybe Swift
is El busto numero dos?

I heard rumors that if Houston can't work it out with the Chinese Government
they will move the pick or take Jay williams and possibly trade him. That
would really piss of Kraus. The Knicks could offer Houston or Sprewell and
Thomas.

I also heard of a Fizer and Crawford for Szczerbiak. Szczerbiak would be a
nice addition.

We should consider Battie and Forte for Olowokandi and #12. Then take the
best of Hilario, Qyntel Woods(Screw LA!)  Dujuan Wagner, Stoudemire ). With
Brand, Miles they may not want two more young players especially if they
take Borchardt at 8. I expect Odom to be traded.