Re: Ray's pick not coming to America

Tom Clancy there is a real possibility for the C's.- Ray

  Oh good!  Maybe he can write a book about the Celtics in his free time too.

Like...

   The Hunt for a Real Point Guard- The Kenny Anderson Story

   Clear and Present Danger - Over reliance on the three point shot

   The Sum of All Fears-   Jack Bob Ryan explains what happens when a team
strikes out on three first round picks in a single draft.

   The Patriot games--- Ooops.  Wrong team.

   Debt of Honor- The true story behind the drafting of Kedrick Brown.

   Without Remorse -And without a Center.

   Executive Orders- Gaston: Read my lips- no luxury tax!

  * Sorry Ray.  I just couldn't stop myself.  I'm sure you meant Sam Clancy.