RE: Ray's pick not coming to America

Actually, if you're drafting late in the second round, do you really want
to advertise what players you're interested in? That could lead to them
being selected ahead of you.

But, darn it, just for the sake of some post season excitement, I hope you're right.
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/