RE: Results of athletic testing at Chicago camp

If this was Track & Field, I'd say Bremer's your man, but it's basketball and
weakling slowpoke Jared Jeffries will do well in the NBA. Hell,
I bet Moiso would have aced a lot of these tests, but if you're a dog,
and you lack desire, you're a dog.

One thing that I do get out of these results is the comparison between Williams and Isiah
Thomas.  Both with great quickness and agility. I'd deal Walker pronto for Jay Williams
soon to be just J. The great ones have short monikers....
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/