RE: Vin Baker? (or 'Here we go again...')

Wasn't there a president that used to say: "Naht goin' happen" or maybe
that was Dana Carvey doing his Bush Sr. impersonation eons ago?

Whatever the case, the Celtics aren't going to pick up
any big contracts that last past next season. That's why trading Kenny ain't
likely unless the contracts expire soon.

Rogers is the one exception via PR reasons and that they have some,
but not much tax room to maneuver
under. But that's about all.

Blame it on the luxury tax, Gaston's frugality, and Pierce's max kicking in
next season.
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/