Re: Some Depressing News From Peter May

Re: Brown vs Gaston:

John Y Brown was a short term phenomenon. Gaston has had a much longer
affect, disrupting the franchise for over a decade. Brown made the
Celtics
awful, from which they were able to acquire the impact players they
needed,
rebuild, and win championships.

Gaston's policies have ensured a decade of prolonged mediocrity, which
they
still haven't recovered from, and have robbed them from being a
contending
team.

Why Brown almost ran off Red, Gaston has run off Bird, and plagued
the franchise with ML Carr and Rick Pitino, a far worse crime and
setback, with far longer negative effects.

Don't be fooled by this past season.

Re: Olowokandi: Better chance of swapping Walker for him.
Ray