RE: Some Depressing News From Peter May

At 12:29 PM 6/16/2002 -0700, Orion wrote:
 The 4 picks in the last 2 years coupled with the
jettison of Johnson to Phoenix for Delk and a tweaner like Rogers could set
us back another 5 years.
While I agree better choices could have been made the above being set back 5 years is more than just a little extreme. Weak Eastern conference or not we just participated in the conference finals. Now if the Celts make even a few decent moves and with the proper insertion of Kedrick into the mix I see good things not the gloom and doom i keep reading about. To each his own but as I stated earlier we just participated in the conference finals!! Cheer up!! I'm still high on the unexpected long Celtic season and expect an even better season come next year. We are a big man away from the ultimate prize IMO. Just my thoughts and YMMV. Later.Mike