RE: A bold move for Malone

I was thinking Jersey might try to move Van Horn back to Utah for Malone.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Celtic4Hire@AOL.com
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 5:23 AM
To: Celticsstuffgroup@yahoogroups.com
Cc: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: A bold move for Malone

You hear all the talk of how the East will be wide open again next year.
Should Wallace make another move to take us the next step? Wouldn't Malone
want a chance to play in the finals again?

What about Kenny, Forte and the better of next's picks for Malone? I think
we
still need another decent salary to make the money work (19 million), maybe
VP but I would like to keep him to match up for a time with Shaq in the
finals.

Before the naysayers begin to hoot, both Kenny and Malone are in the final
year of their contracts. Malone is certainly winding down but could sparkle
in the playoffs. I don't know where he fits but can certainly add to the
team. I would just hope that maybe we could sign Stockton for baby dollars
on
a one-year contract to make it a go one more time....

DJessen33