players I like

I've mentioned Songaila before, the pf from Wake, who may slip into the second round.  But I am very impressed with C. Butler of Conn.  He looks like a super sf; he should be a top ten pick, however.  An intriguing player is Steve Logan from Cinn.  He's from Cinn., he's under 6' and he's a hybrid 1/2, but he is a pure d out and out ball player.  For a backup point, I think he will bring lots of firepower.  Still, drafting at #50 is no fun.  Gene