Re: Ralph Nader

From: "James A. Hill" <jahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hang in there Bill, someday Mr. Nader will find that 75 MPG carburetor that
American oil has been hiding from the entire world's engineers all these
years and he'll change things for the better, without personally profiting
from it this time....
Many people have already found that "carburetor". It's called electricity.
Thing is, we have to figure out how to power the electrical plants without using fossil fuels. One thing you can say about Ralph Nader, in addition to the snide comments, the actual criticism, and everything else:
he's not the lackey of corporate America. As someone emailed me, though,
it'll be overshadowed because he's a "lousy dresser."

I didn't know Enron, Big Oil or anyone in the Bush family made comments
about the officiating as well, though they certainly should have damn it.
More along Dubya's speed, that's for sure. Runnin' the country sure do make the brain ache, don't it Daddy?

Bird