Re: Ralph Nader

Hang in there Bill, someday Mr. Nader will find that 75 MPG carburetor that
American oil has been hiding from the entire world's engineers all these
years and he'll change things for the better, without personally profiting
from it this time....

I didn't know Enron, Big Oil or anyone in the Bush family made comments
about the officiating as well, though they certainly should have damn it.

<Jim

>(Sarcasm aside, I do think Ralph Nader has more important things to do than
go after David Stern. Looks like I'm one of the >few who can say that and
*not* be facetious, though.)