Beating L.A.

I think the Kings offense is geared for success against the Fakers.  Run, run, run, and take advantage of the size of Kittles and Van Horne.  Hope Kidd can hit his mid-range jumpers and keep running the bench at them.  L.A. surely is the better team at winning at this level, but they're wounded by Shaq's sheer size, their role players inconsistency, and a truly weak bench.  They could be had, but I wouldn't predict it.  I did predict the Kings in six and I was right, well, in a moral universe I was right.  I'll tune in around the third or fourth quarter and watch only if Jersey is ahead.

I don't like Jersey, especially Martin and Harris, but this is L. A.  Really, can a Celtics' fan pull for the Lakers?  To paraphrase Churchill, if the Lakers were playing the Devil, I would make a favorable remark about the Devil.  Cheers.  Gene