Article

Thanks for the article Ray. The money managers are still making things happen.
Besides being bought off, the refs are inept. It's all about $$$$$ baby. This
whole Country has gone so corrupt from Church to Government including Sports.
Which way to Camelot?

DanF

3CFCF79C.D38AF4D8@ix.netcom.com">news:3CFCF79C.D38AF4D8@ix.netcom.com...