Re: Drat... those Lakers!

----- Original Message ----- From: <Douglas342@AOL.com>

> Not even close for me - I'll be rooting for the Nets big time, and will
> hope that they manage to win one game.  I'm afraid that while they did it
in
> totally unimpressive style, the Lakers are enroute to #3.  No one yet has
> good answer for O'Neal.

No kidding.  This really sucks.  Two years ago, Portland had them beat and
totally melted down.  This year they had that lucky bounce out to Horry who
drained the clutch shot, but the ball coming to him was a total fluke.  If
LA lost that game, would they have come back from 3-1 down?  Maybe, but I
doubt it.  When that ball went in I thought to myself, "there's the
championship."  I know the Celtics had more than their share of those kind
of bounces in their day, but I really can't stand watching it happen to LA.

Jim