Off season

As were most, I was very surprised how far this team went with all the
inconsistency it had during the year. In the end this series was a copy of
the year with two guys trying to do everything with little help form others.
Hopefully we can sign a few key role players that can take us that extra
step

Does anyone know whose contracts are up? I think the following are up or
close.

Rogers
McCarty
Anderson

I would like to see Strickland stay. I like his intensity.  As someone else
mentioned I would like to see Paul move back to the 2 spot. We need a bigger
backcourt. Kidd abused them, and out forwards. I bet Kidd was the leading
rebounder in the series.  We can't play Anderson with Delk, or Strickland,
we need one big defender and another perimeter threat. Delk did not turn out
as planned. We also need the physical force inside. Aaron Williams played
well for the Nets. I thought I heard he might be an FA.

Any good reasonably priced guards that might help us defensively?

Can we move Delk and or Forte for a late first, or second round pick?

Hopefully Kedrick will turn out to be a nice 3 and give us an athletic
slasher along with some outside help.

Parker would have been a nice addition, but maybe Cook can provide the same.

,