Re: Thanks

Douglas342@AOL.com wrote:

>     To the Celtics for a wonderfully entertaining year; to Kenny Anderson who
> played a magnificent game tonight; to Erick Strickland (probably his last
> game as a Celtic) for his work the last two games; to Antoine and Paul, who
> have done most of it all year; to Obie, who brought the team this far.
>     And to all on this list for making it so much more interesting than it
> would have been otherwise.
>      Congratulations are due to the Nets, whose story this year is much like
> the Celtics' has been.  Kidd's prediction was 40 wins and the playoffs.
> Well, Jason, you blew that one.  They won fair and square, and we wish them
> luck in their role as victim to the western powers.

Douglas:

A good post and I agree.  The Nets can be much more proud than the Lakers.  I
can't believe the job the Kings got last night.  It was fixed.  Even the beat
writers on ESPN tonight were saying it looked like pro wrestling.  What a crock.
At least we got beat straight up by a better team.

Thanks for the ride Celtics.  Next year.

Peace,

Bentz