Mark Jackson?

Real GM is reporting that Denver is looking to sign restricted FA Blount and
the Celtics will most likely allow them to.

It is also saying that Denver may buyout Mark Jackson's contract or trade
him as Denver has 14 guys now and two more to sign.

For one year Jackson may be that veteran PG that we could use.  I know he
has played 15 years and has lost a step or two etc... But he can pass and
could run an offense from the PG position.  Mentor Bremer and the other
"PG's" and be the crunch time PG?

If we sign and trade Blount to Denver for Jackson and cash, does Jackson's
whole salary count against the luxury cap, or just the portion we pay?

Thoughts???

<Jim