Vin Baker Trade

I'm no expert in this but just a thought.

Everyone's thinking of what the trade will set
the celtics back. But has anyone thought of it
as a contract value? Yes, we have a big contract
to eat up. But doesn't this also mean we have a big
contract to trade with other teams come nxt season
when premier FAs are available? This also makes
Baker's contract nxt season.

Wishful thinking but here's a thought. Celtics do
well, Duncan wants out of SA and wants to go to
Celtics. Kidd dreams of playing in Boston. How about
a sign and trade with Baker??

ND

Subscribe to SCV MaxTV with Premium Channels and get an EXTRA 100 MaxRewards
Bonus Pts for every premium channel. Ts&Cs apply. Call 68733333 to
subscribe.

This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us at itsyteam@scv.com.sg
immediately. You should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you.