Re: [Celtics' Stuff Rogers for Daniels?

I wasn't aware of this 3 year rule. So you are saying that we can't trade
anyone of our free agents that sign to a one-year contract?

As for the Spurs and their expiring contracts deal, they did sign Bruce Bowen
for 3 years. But I also thought it could be a one year deal for a one year
deal.

DJessen33