Re: ESPN.com: Buckner agrees to deal with 76ers

Thanks! I think this puts Philly at between 52 and 53
million in payroll with ten players signed. As noted in
the article, they now have only 2.1 million of their 4.5
million mid-level exemption to sign Rodney Rogers, should
they even be willing to edge over the luxury tax. Its a
pretty close call.

Well, I really HOPE Rodney doesn't sign with Philly. That
would make the whole summer's events much easier to hack.

I think we need to help Chris Wallace spread some serious
misinformation about Rogers, like how he's ballooned to
350 pounds this offseason, hurt his shooting hand in a
fishing accident etc.

Joe H.

located at
http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2002/0725/1409865.html

> I thought you might find this story interesting.
> Tony
>
> Test your skills in the Alien dunk contest.  See how
the Pentium. 4 processor takes you to the top of your
game!
> http://mds.centrport.net/mdsefc?
a27250041;MIHC106C1731P72029B72030S0;B72030;1

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?