Re: Ode to Kenny

All of the charges?  Come on Shawn the refs were bad but they weren't that bad.  It's true half of those charges were bull (with Kidd exerting his star power over the refs), but half the time Paul had no where to go with the ball except through the guy in front of him.  Also since the refs were calling the charge alot that series, Paul should have adapted to that and passed the ball out more.  As for revisiting the rule, a charge is a charge is a charge.  This isn't like the illegal defense rule which was vague and hardly enforced.
  Shawn Niles <shizzjr@hotmail.com> wrote: I remember all those charges on Pierce being bogus and sparking many people
to say the league needs to revisit the rule, or just start enforcing it.
Jason Kidd came over and stepped in front of Paul only after Paul had picked
up his dribble or had gone airborn. That is not a charge.