Still Depressed

Tony wrote:

<< Now that it seems we won't resing Rogers>>

Oh yes we will!!! "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood/A beautiful
day for a neighbor/Would you be mine?/Could you be mine?"

I'm sorry.

Michael Gooen

P.S.  Can't vouch for the immediate Boston area, Joe, but there are tons
of Krispy Kreme opportunities in the NY metropolitan area.  Hell, you can
get 'em at pretty much any Exxon station in NJ.  And Boston still has
Dunkin' Donuts, which are better anyway.
http://health.yahoo.com