I don't mind being the first on the Vin bandwagon

Hey, you losers.  I want to go on record that I like the trade. I don't like
them including Forte and I would prefer a no. 1 to come back. However
regardless, I'll wait for you all to get on the Baker bandwagon and I can say
I told to so.

Just like I told you so when I said the JJ for Rogers deal was a good deal
for the short term and bad for the longterm. I think it was just me and
Celtsteve who felt this way.

Not to put words in Celtsteve's keyboard, but I think it is just him and me
again liking this trade.

Sure I'd like the C's to trade Kenny for Shaq but it ain't gonna happen. Sure
I'd like the C's to trade Kenny for Candiman but it ain't going to happen.
Vin is available. His contract is a risk. But on the talent side, Viola. I
love the "cancer" comments, just like when we traded for DJ. Their are other
similarities of the trade for Walton.

I don't like trading young, blooming talent for one shot deals like the
Rogers deal. However, I love trading bums for former All-stars, especially
those that can play inside. A play who can draw fouls on centers and forwards
which will open up Pierce's game to slash. One who will demand a double team
that will open up the three point shooters. Why do those Laker and Spur
scrubs shoot those 3s so well? It is because everyone is so focused on the
inside game of Shaq and Duncan that they are standing wide open at the line
focusing in for an eternity. (Vin, of course, isn't in their class but has
the same kind of game.)

Of course, Vin could show up being fatter than pig and I could be wrong. But
I prefer the team GO FOR IT AND TAKE THE RISK rather than living in
mediocority and luxury tax hell. If the cup is half full, we are the Eastern
Conference champions...

DJessen33