Poor Kenny..

Hello all,

I told you...folks you would miss Kenny when he is gone..
And man are you going to miss him. We are stuck with no real point guard
(Hello?)
and Vin Baker?!

For Christ Sake..Vin Baker...
I would take ANYONE over Vin Baker. Every single other deal you can do is
better then the Baker deal. You take Kenny for Brian Skinner...thats right a
better deal.
You trade Kenny for Ernest Brown! I would take that deal. I would rather have
a deal that trades Kenny to the CBA for some CBA player.

Oh my god..
I thought the Celtics deal for Rodney Rogers was bad. But hey at least Rodney
could play. You mock me for call Rodney Rogers a stud..well wait to you get a
load of Vin Baker. LOL.

Thats what you folks get for rattling on and on about how we need an "inside
prescence..a post up threat" Barf.  We have that now..and that sucks. A post
up prescence is just someone who can't run on the break, is too fat to
defend, and to slow to penetrate in the lane, and who lacks ball handling
skills. Vin Baker is exactly
the kind of player I hate.

This will go down as the worst trade in the history of the Celts..
I will give the Celts credit. They have finally topped the Red Sox this will
go down worse then the Jeff Bagwell Trade. I wouldn't be at all suprised if
Joe Forte goes on to be an all star. I am sick.

Heck both Joe Forte and Kenny are better players then Vin Baker...
Uggh..Big Man Itis is the worst disease out there...

Pete