Subject: We should get a no. 1

This Baker deal sux big time. See our projected 03/04:

salary for 03/04:
PP - 11.2 (million)
AW- 13
Baker - 13
E Williams - 5
T Battie - 4
Delk - 2.5
Brown - 2
Bruno - 0.7
Total = 51.4million

Not including yet our own No.1 pick (1 mill), or the sixers-moiso no.1 pick (1 mill), or
the no.1 seattle pick in the Baker trade (1mil).

With Wallace negotiation powers, i think we will be hearing how we NEED to dump some no.1
picks to avoid luxury tax territory.

This Baker deal can't happen, man. We gave away a round 2 pick for Wallace and this is
quality of GM we get?

Kevin
PS:
More and more I feel like a idiot, listening to Leo Papile's drivel on talent. First, we
get the Mark "Shaq of Summer League" Blount. If Blount is that good, then why no PT for
him when V was down??
Papile said signing Omar was like having a no.1 pick this draft. Now Omar was worth only 2
summer league games!!!
Last week, we hear Papile talking up Bruno "top 5-7 pick this draft" Sundov.
Don't you guys feel like Papile (not unlike the Singapore government) treat us fans like
we're stupid???!!!!

PPS:
And if Wallace really wanted to dump the no.1 pick in the JJ deal, he could have just
asked for a switch with Sun's future no.1, isn't it?