RE: Baker

Believe me stranger deals have happened. Would you have traded Jason
Williams for Mike Bibby?

Have any of Donald Sterling previous decisions ever made sense other then
the Brand deal? Almost all the talent he has drafted in the past 10 years
has moved on with little to show. The same will happen in the next 2 years
with odom and Darius Miles. Sterling will not pay multiple players the max
in multi-year deals.  I think they have made the playoffs one year that I
recall. Elton Brand is their franchise player, and they drafted 2 players
that play the same position. Why? Trade value.

He already balked at making moves to get Andre Miller and Baron Davis due to
their long-term nature, both of which would have made them much better.

Both Wilcox and Jaric are prospects as you mentioned. They could turn into a
Ben Wallace and Predrag Stojakovic, or just as easily a Chris Washburn, Sam
Bowie, Jerome Moiso, Harold Minor, Bo Kimball, etc. Thats where talent
evaluation comes into play.

Its a crap shoot plain and simple. Anderson gives him an out after this
year, or the ability to negotiate a reasonably priced deal next year. Last I
had heard Kenny still lived in L.A. Battie or V give them a reasonably
priced replacement at the 5 spot if they can not sign Olowkandi.

If you don't make an offer, it isn't going to happen. I don't know about
you, but signing the likes of Bremer, Sundov, Oliver the big "Oh my God"
Miller, don't get me real excited. Unless they add something my Direct
Ticket is cancelled. I don't want to see the product they have to offer, and
everyone should make them aware of this if they feel the same or little
change will occur.

John