re: Re: Quick notes

At 07:45 PM 7/20/02 -0700, bird wrote:
From: "Dan Forant" <dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This isn't a social club. Pierce will have to find a way to like, love, show
affection for, make piece with, deal with....................life can be sad
at times. If we do get Baker, Pierce will quickly get a crush on him
profiting from open shots instead of being tripled.
Really, Forant? And here I thought it actually *was* a social club, silly wabbit. And I certainly don't want Pierce "making [a] piece" with someone there in the locker room. I mean, he can play "grab ass" with whomever he likes on his own time, but I think showing favoritism in the shower will just ruin team chemistry. What if Piece wants a "piece" of Battie and Baker gets jealous? I mean, isn't his "piece" just as good? Maybe if they spread around the "piece" they'd be OK? Guys'd be dropping the soap all over the place. It'd be chaos. Chaos, I tell you. Pure chaos.
ROTFLMAO.
Oh god, it hurts...
Bird, you are good. Shameless, but good.

Kim