re: Quick notes

From: Tammo29@xxxxxxx

Although it's been expected that Strickland is gone, it seems almost
certain now as he is telling his friends that he will probably end up signing
with Atlanta, Miami, or Seattle. Strickland and Pierce had become very close
this year and both are disappointed they will no longer be teammates.
My wife's favorite current Celtics again leaves the team. This is no good.
I liked Strick, too. his bad qualities never seemed to outweigh the good things he brought to the squad when he was on the court? Ever remember not wanting Strick on the court? I mean, you may have wanted Kenny back in, or Pierce to swing back to two guard, or whatever, but I never groaned once when Strick came into the game. Great supporting cast kind of guy. If I had my druthers, I'd keep him, and not Delk.

One of the Boston area papers (ProJo?) recently did a series of
articles on the importance of team chemistry. I wonder if any of the Celtics
management took the time to read it?
Pierce, especially, seems to be losing a few players he particularly liked playing with. This may not be the soundest of business moves. Sometimes,
the best thing to do is take a short-term hit for the long-term gain.

Bird