Oh no!!!

The Baker to the Celts really wouldn't die...  No matter how I hate the idea,
it still keeps coming back.
But now, it seems like it's really gonna happen.  Drat!

So what will all these mean???  If we trade Kenny now, we will be stuck with a
big payroll for another 5 years?  And we won't have any more chance to bid for
premiere free agents next year?  Oh, brother!  I've waited for 4 years to
finally unload Kenny and in his last year, he'll be replaced by another
inconsistent player who has still a lot of years left that we have to pay
off...

That's just really wise!

Jaims