Re: Is Wallace taking advice from Pitino???

<< If the Celtics can re-sign Rodney Rogers and make this deal. They will
 be playing the Lakers in the finals.     >>

Rogers just might sign for a one year minimal dollar deal IF we make this
deal. We would be loaded but we had better get used to these guys because
things wouldn't be changing for a few years with three guys with max
contracts, other than some late round first rounders....

DJessen33