From: "Shawn Niles" <shizzjr@hotmail.com>
To: <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>; <Celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: Dee Kantner gone at last...

I disagree that they singled her out for beng a woman. I saw her in person a
few times last year and many more times on TV. In person, it was very
obvious that she was in over her head. She was consistantly out of position.
She never got herself in a good spot to see the play. As a result, many
times it seemed as though she was just guessing at the call. Other times,
the play would be right in front of her and she would flat out blow it. The
other ref that needs to be fired is Bennet Salvatore (sp?). I think he was
worse than Dee. I think that is his name(I can picture him in my mind).