RE: C's Sign The Strickland Like Bremer

If he was fourth in the Nation in scoring I guess you don't do that without
some offensive skills.

Seems similar to when Jerry West took a guy named Derrick Fisher nobody had
heard of.

This does not bode well for  Rogers, Strickland, or Cook who I still believe
is a better fit, although you can always use perimeter help. If we sign
Damon Jones,what does this mean for Kenny? Forte? Delk? I would expect/hope
a trade is in the works. We have not addressed our interior weakness while
others in the East work with their rosters.

I wish we could package Anderson. Battie and Delk.

John