YUCKY

 Gaston is a SHLEPPERDICA owner. Only offering Rodney Rogers $1 million, what
an insult!!!! Without Rodney Rogers, the Celtics were struggling just to make
the playoffs. Wallace is operating with a gun to his head at this point. Cheap
help is not available out there. Does anyone honestly believe that Sundov,
Bremer/Cook, and Mott/Songlia are improvements over E-Strick, Rogers, and
McCarty?

All I can say is that Kedrick Brown and Joe Forte had better be ready to
contribute big time this year or Ray will be right. We might not make the
playoffs. Potapenko must come back and Pierce, Battie, Anderson, and Walker
must stay healthy or this is going to be an ugly, ugly season. What good is
Delk? Perhaps he will win us 5 games with some of his hot shooting nights but
how many games will we lose if Delk is cold?

I will accept 44 and 38 and a 1st round exit if Kedrick and Forte get
developed for the future. But going down with Pierce and Toine burning out in
February and getting nothing from E-Will, Anderson, Delk, Battie and Potapenko
and being forced to trade Anderson, Brown, and Eric Williams for future draft
picks and cap relief is a nauseating thought indeed. Unfortunately, the
Celtics may go back to rebuilding in Walker and Pierce's prime years when we
could have been contending with Rogers. God, Gaston, get a clue on your
responsibility as a Celtic owner, dipschit!!!!Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN
Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com