RE: shaw game

I disagree with some of the others. Except from the perimeter (although he
did knock down a 3), which we know is Cook's weakness, I thought Cook showed
more than Bremer did. Cook did appear to have good ball-handling skills and
quick penetration to the hoop, what you want in a point. He made some nice
penetration and dish moves.

Bremer reminds me of Rick Brunson.

Alston did show me more potential than Blount, but is real thin. To bad Mott
is not another 2-3 inches taller.

The announcers mentioned Jerome James getting a lot of attention. That's the
beast we need, not Sundov the second coming of Travis Knight. Etan Thomas
would be a nice pickup.