starters at Shaw

Cook, Forte, Brown, Songaila, Arnktn (4 out of 5 ain't bad).  I'm pleased that we, at least, are giving the start to the home boys--those already "belonging" to us.  It's a small show of respect and makes me feel good.  It puts Forte at the two guard, Josh; maybe the addition of Cook has brought the logic that Forte could be a 2/1 as well as a 1/2.  I hope they get to start throughout in order to find a comfort zone and contribute what they can.  Two or three of these guys could be material players for us soon.  I hope they can show enough to edge about two of our vets--from among McCarty, Blount, Strickland--out of the way.  I just see more in the young ones.  Enjoy the week.  It's a long time til October.  Gene