RE: Rumors

Don't rule out a third possibility:

Damn good tequila!

The 3-way was posted on the list between the C's, Pacers and an undisclosed
third team.

I took advantage of this and initiated the Clipper part!

Why it makes sense

Some known facts:

The Clippers are looking for a veteran point.

Donald Sterling does not like long max contracts so Davis and Miller may be
out of the picture

They drafted two 4's where their best player,Elton Brand, who will be
resigned, plays.

Olowokandi is a free agent who will shop the market, so they will need a
Center.

Wilcox is the aggressive force inside we need badly.

Tuesday/Thursday Tony Battie is not the answer, but had value.

The Knicks are working feverishly to rebuild

The Heat are working to rebuild

The Sixers are looking to bolster their low post which could mean Mutombo is
on his way out to say Portland or Seattle?

Cook may be worth the risk, we need a floor leader and penetrator. You can
always find cheap veteran points at a reasonable price. If we have the
opportunity to move Anderson and Battie, and get some low post help and a
young stud, pull the trigger now before Kenny reverts back to his old self.

Forget about Rodney, he will not take this team to the next level and is
simply a nice role player.

John