Re: Lakovic et al

It would be great if Forte gave enough effort to earn the opportunity......

OB didn't win games just so Forte didn't play.  Is his head stuck that far
in the sand?

In the article today it appears that he still doesn't think the continued
lack of effort on his part was/is what is holding him back.

If he has the same attitude after the next couple weeks trade/dump him and
move on.  I want guys who want to contribute on the team, not guys that
think they should play even if they can't beat out the guys in front of them
on the roster.  Find another way to contribute and work on improving to
where you are better then the guy in front of you.

I find his behavior surprising considering his past success.

If someone could make me 20 YO again and guaranty me $3.5 million over three
years for attending NBA games, I will report back with my experiences.  I'll
even agree to watch the games from the bench instead of watching from the
locker room.

<Jim

Gene reasonably stated:

>I should say, before the week begins, that I do believe that Forte and
Songaila can help us.  They look like players to me.  >Given the opportunity
. . .