player ideas

On Tinsley:  I would trade for him because he is a rare point guard.  If we have one in Cook, then that might mitigate my readiness to trade, but a Kenny for Tinsley trade would be about equal right now with Tinsley being someone to plan around for a decade.  I am concerned about his "conditioning" but that might be more long season and burnout than attitude.  The Pacers need scapegoats.  I do think Tinsley can score; he just needs to adjust to the NBA.  My biggest concern is whether our team wants a real point or not.  If we're willing to run and to put the offense in the hands of a creator, then I would try for him.

Croshere would be the real issue.  He's capable of being in our 8 man rotation, for sure.  Would he be consistent?  Would the $$ work?  Those are the issues.  He's essentially what I think Songaila could bring to the team.  I don't think he's any more talented; so he must be vastly overpaid.

Sundov:  I have no idea.

Demos DeWhosit:  I have no idea.

Kournikova:  I have no lack of ideas.

Songaila and Cook:  I'm more interested in seeing the Shaw game Tuesday than a playoff game.  I just enjoy the new players.  I will tape it and review it several times.  I didn't even save any of the playoff tapes.  Oh, well.  Age does funny things to you.  Gene