RE: Should they have kept the picks?

It does not make sense taking 3 swing players, 1 an undersized 2 without
point skills, there are usually in abundance via free agency. Good 1's,4's
and 5's are hard to come by. Wilcox, Stoudemire Jeffries could have helped
us immensely. Just another in the line of bad moves.

Williams over Finley, V for Andre, Billups? Mercer? Moiso? Pepper? Sessar?
Klack?  Brown? Forte?

Imagine a backcourt of Miller & Finley along side Pierce & Walker!  Although
eventually all would want big bucks and you would probably have to move
someone. I still think Tuesday-Thursday Battie could get us some value out
of the Clippers. There's always a sucker out there.

 A monkey could have been as productive.  How many people could perform this
poorly and keep their jobs?

How could they pass on Parker and Tinsley for Forte? Even if you did not
want them you could have still used their trade value. Hopefully for the C's
Forte & Brown surprise everyone

I think they are going to sit pat, and possibly drop out of the playoffs in
hope to landing someone next year which will still be a challenge getting a
big name to play in Boston.

Baron Davis could do for us what Kidd did for Jersey.