RE: Next Year's Philly pick

Heres the run down on the Philly pick according to Real GM:
Lottery protected 2003 - 2007; no protection 2008.
It must be Philadelphia's draft choice, and goes to the Celtics,
the first year Philly isn't in the lottery. So, likely next year's draft,
unless Iverson does major time or Brown decides to rebuild. If
Brown blows up the team, then it may be a while before the pick
is available.
Ray

Download the LEXX Browser at http://www.scifi.com/lexx/