Comments On Gurovic and Dikoudis, Celtics Summer Leaguers

- Milan Gurovic has been the best player of the regular season in Spain,
he is the best player of the second team in playoffs (Unicaja Malaga).
He is an awesome small forward who scores how he wants, shooting,
dunking... He is very tall 6-9 but he doesn't rebound. I consider that
and he is ready to play in NBA and ready to be one of the main offensive
weapons of any team.

NBA comparision: Predrag Stojakovic.

-  Gurovic is even taller. He is 207 cm (6'9 1/2") bare footed. So you
can easily say 6-10.
As much as I've seen him (not this season), he looked kinda' soft, but
probably he has changed his attitude.

M||rsepp likely won't go to Celtics camp. He is looking contract from
Europe.

Actually, as much as I know, Celtics has trouble (on the verge of luxury
tax) to sign his own free agents, let alone new ones...

- come on guys quit the bull-shit Gurovits cant evwn make it in the
greek league(more competitive)

- Plavigrad!!! Even though we will be picking up chicks together from
monday, I will dissagree with u via web on your opinion. I saw some
malaga games. he is nothing to what we remember from greek A1. He has
got more agressive, makes a good drive and has a great perimiter shot. I
wouldnt compare him to Peja because Peja up to a year ago couldnt jump
any higher than larry Bird! More like Bostjan Nachbar if you ask me!!!

- As for Dikoudis: He can help any team in the NBA. A driver type
player. Good with face and back to the net. Beautiful low post moves,
sometimes you think he takes ballet lesons. Defence is also an asset for
this kid. He will jump like an ape for the reb. und will chace his man
like there is no tomorow. A very determind player who I hope will reject
all the offers he has and continue to play for AEK!!!

- Philadelphia has signed Rentzias for 3 years and Sixers fans are very
excited with this guy. Then, why not Dikoudis? He has played better than
Rentzias this season.