Hurting athlete wise....

Hmm..

Well say what you will...
But Chris Wallace was right in theory...the Celts need to get more athletic.

With Battie and Kedrick out..our #2 and #1 athletes out..we are hurting.
Battie really is pretty damn good compared to our other big men. We
desperately
need another Battie like guy to help us out.

We need an athletic 6'10-7' who can play PF/C ...block some shots and hit
some dunks....a Battie Clone. Maybe someone a bit shorter and stronger would
do.

Vitaly is alright as a backup..but he doesn't offer the athleticism...and
Blount
is like Mosio..without the athleticism. <g>

Also I rather hate it when OBrien goes small in the backcourt. I don't mind
Strick filling in for Kenny. But the Strickland-Kenny backcourt is just too
short
and slow.  I miss Kedrick already.

Pete